No products in the cart.
When Doug Holt reached out to me about doing an interview for The Fitness Professional Online Show, I was excited. The former fitness studio owner has boundless knowledge of online marketing.
Doug also has to be the hardest working man in the fitness marketing industry. He has his hands in lots of different business ventures projects and mastermind groups… I wonder how he gets any sleep at all.
In this interview, Doug and I chat about:
- how I got started in the fitness industry despite having exercise-induced asthma
- the one thing you need on ALL of your print marketing to maximize the return on your investment
- how interactive event marketing can boost your sales without being “salesy”
- book recommendations for fitness entrepreneurs
- evolving fitness trends to watch out for
So, grab a cup of coffee or tea. Settle in. And join the conversation about this episode of The Fitness Professional Online show on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/fpotrainingroom/permalink/1716890941898998/
P.S. Oh, and Doug, if you’re reading this…that YouTube screen shot of me scratching my nose is ridiculous. Come on, man! There has to be a better image ;o)