No products in the cart.
When you introduce your fitness, wellness or nutrition programs to the world, first impressions count BIG TIME! Competition is stiff. You need to look professional and polished. In this quick tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a flyer in Microsoft Word.
If you are a Trainer, Coach or Small Business Owner, I encourage you to protect your most precious commodity: your time.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel. That’s why we will start your marketing project with a flyer template in Word.
This template will easily save you a few hours of headaches (and 4 years of design school). Our incredible graphic designers at Fit Templates have already created the flyer template for you. Designing a flyer in Word will be easy and quick with any of these templates.
How to Create a Flyer in Microsoft Word
1. CHOOSE A FLYER TEMPLATE
FitTemplates.com has lots of flyer templates to choose from. These marketing templates will give you a head-start on creating a flyer. Just remember when choosing a flyer that it doesn’t have to be perfect. Once you download the flyer template to your computer, you will be able to edit the following in Microsoft Word:
- shape colors
- text and font
- swap out the stock photos (which are included in the templates) with photos of your own
- add your own logo
Unlike an online flyer maker, you’ll be able to re-use your flyer template over and over again. It’s a great perk!
Here are some of Fit Templates’ most popular flyer templates…
Popular Flyer Templates
2. DOWNLOAD THE FLYER TEMPLATE
Once you chose a cool flyer design, you will purchase it. As soon as you purchase the flyer template, you will be able to download it to your computer immediately. Save the flyer template to your documents.
3. OPEN THE FLYER TEMPLATE IN MICROSOFT WORD
It’s a good habit to open the flyer in Word. Then, immediately save the template file as another name.
FILE > SAVE AS
That way, if you make a mistake editing your flyer template, you’ll have the original version. Now, it’s time to create a custom flyer!
4. CREATE A CUSTOM FLYER IN WORD
- Adjust PAGE LAYOUT size. Most FitTemplates.com flyers are in US Standard Paper Sizes. So if you’d like to print out an A4 flyer, be sure to adjust the layout size. Step-by-step instructions can be found here: http://fittemplates.com/knowledgebase/page-layout-size/
- The 2-Minute Quick Start Video (included with the flyer template purchase) will show you how to edit:
- add/edit photos
- When you are finished designing the flyer, save it
Now, your flyer is ready for printing!
Ready to make a flyer in Microsoft Word?
Watch this Quick Video to Learn More About Fit Templates